About Me

My photo
I'm a woman who tries to see the positive in even the most difficult situations. I find joy in bringing happiness to others around me.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The world is bigger than each of us individually

The world is so much bigger than each of us individually. Take the time to think of others in need even when you're struggling in life. You may realize your problems are just a grain of sand compared to the problems of another person. Lend a hand or a compassionate ear & you'd be amazed the difference you can make!
I saw this post from a friend on Facebook today. There is a young lady named Stacy who is fighting a battle with Cervical Cancer after it had been in remission for 9 years. I don't personally know her, but I know if it were me, I would want as much love & support & encouragement as possible while I battled the disease. I felt compelled to help spread the word.  Please check out the page dedicated to helping her through this difficult time.  
https://www.facebook.com/StacysCrusade
Even if you don't know her, offer her some words of encouragement. Isn't that what this world should be more about anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment